Thursday, October 21, 2010

Are these Old School Essays in our Blogging Enemies?

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Visiting thanks!

Sometimes I wonder whether the much people balk at blogging idea is one of the reasons about what "in writing" negative memories means when they were in high school.

A required essay for the TAAS test - image by rutlo, via Flickr, CCWhen I was in high school and later as a teacher in high school "in writing" meant, essays, for the most part.

Wanted to personally, rather in writing essays, perhaps in part because I got better, as is the case with existing trade marks, that is to say, in mathematics.

But my teaching days, I've learned that the many of the students, they would certainly be fun to and some kind of officially sanctioned torture.

As the subject of another blog post "If the time may have been through the school teacher again …".But I digress.

In any case, , may assume that many people had not enjoyable writing essays at school, and then if it is also reasonable to assume that people think of blogging as some kind of daily essay writing (and use, for reasons of clarity, the assumption that we will not work too johdattelevasti here), then it certainly is not wondered, is that a lot of people to be fully off blogging idea or at least only to see its duty or difficult, not something to enjoy.

The blog, and in particular in its scope, be amended in accordance with embedding various items, such as pictures, videos and audio, as well as in writing, the short-or long-term items can be managed much more opportunities for creativity, self-expression and sharing – a genuine and actual fun! – than any association with a school essay writing to understand.

As I say, my recollection is that I liked quite it, essays in writing at least I do not think I * anonyymipalvelimien * them.

But it is actually a trap for me, because know that I have is a challenge to write a blog post, which is not a "standard" by the year.

With a standard? Why does my old high school English teacher is, of course, the standard!

Crazy.

This so what is an option has blocked (at least the unconscious mind) perceptions that blogging is like having to write essays for the day or a little less often, on the basis of objective criteria and that we have a fully-formed in writing ohjetyypin essays?

After about seven and a half years of blogging on my of the basic regulation, the answer is "to get it if they so wish, or something you are going to be a" significant "and" as available "basis only, and do a fun" >

Fun?

How do I?

Here are some suggestions for(I) the use of seminars, where the subject-matter of the "what to blog about" appears.

1. can I ask, could you talk about some of the product, it, news, related to the company or industry five minutes a day, 3-5 days per week bit? they say always Yes. good, say, write data, or if you have to completely blocked * written * then get a staff member or colleague, store, video, flip or Kodak Xi8 or such and download that (it is on the Special Court for Sierra Leone. * it * is * writing, although some words in the post and you make a recording using – the person must agree to the terms of the end of the critic, because it is only in the back, if you want to contact the essays marked!).

2. can I ask, you can write an e-mail message?Yes, they say all the time., pretend you enter OK say in an e-mail message to a friend or colleague, and they make sure that your blog post.

3. calls, when you fill out a friend of coffee, do you have a problem with your thinking something to talk about? no, they say. OK pretend are having coffee with a friend and share something – enable only that two or three items and you need a blog post.

Not essays!

Time to take your own advice.

Ain't way?

Well, that is my two cents on the topic "why they/We will not be a blog or blog enough".

Does need some understanding of the feeling of "good" in a blog post external standard never bother, you can?You can find my "essay by memory" theory at all plausible? what do you do to make blogging fun? Ai so and have fun blogging as part of the company in conformity with the strategy of the blogging? Because is not a business should be serious?

Image credit: "require an open, ON THE OTHER HAND, test" according to the BBC – CC rutlo

Des Walsh

I am a business mentor coach, and social media installations. I can help business owners take their businesses to the next level and show them how to navigate the labyrinth of social media, so they will not survive in the online attendees, roadkill. you can find me, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other places, the social Web-see my Xeesm page.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment